Basics for Believing Kids
A Discipleship Quiet Time Workbook
How can we help children who have accepted Christ as Savior grow in their faith? What are the basic things they need to know?
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
- Why pray?
- Why go to church?
- How to tell others about Jesus
- How to have assurance of salvation
- Who is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit?
- How to be separate from the world
- How to have the character of Christ
Because reading the Bible and praying every day are so important, this is designed as a Quiet Time workbook with daily devotions for twelve weeks. Each week starts with a Phil and Ashley story—a brother and sister who apply these truths.
This can be used by one child alone, by an adult working one-on-one with a child, as a Bible study for a group of children, or taught as a discipleship class.
It is designed for third-sixth-graders to use independently but can be used by younger children with adult help.BUY ON AMAZON